Strategy and governance advisor for digital workplaces, NetStrategy/JMC
American-French, Jane has been based in France for over 25 years. She acts as advisor to many large, global organizations on digital workplace strategies. She gives management briefings and speaks at conferences on challenges around developing digital workplaces that are aligned with organizational transformation strategies and that facilitate new ways of working. She runs an annual survey on internal digital work environments and published "Digital Workplace Trends 2013" (the 7th edition) in January.
- Keynote Talk: Ready for the Organization in the Digital Age (01.06. 11:30)
- Discussion: Organisational Challenges for the Disruption of the Org Models (19.06. 12:30)
- Workshop: Future workplace trends: Which would you invest in for your organization? What are the opportunities and the risks? (19.06. 14:50)
- Keynote: The Organization in the Digital Age (02.11. 10:10)
- SammelItem (06.06. 08:15)